What is the consumer number in the BEST electricity bill? The consumer number is a 9 digit number such as 128-213-345 and is printed on the top right side corner of the electricity bill.
How do I know my consumer number in electricity bill?
How to Find Consumer Number on the Electricity Bill?
- Go to the Electricity Bill Payment page on Paytm.
- Select your ‘State’ and ‘Electricity Board’
- Select the District/Type (if any)
- Click on ‘View Sample Bill’ to see your Consumer Number on the electricity bill.
What is consumer number in electricity bill up?
◾️Generally, consumer number is a 10 digit number, which looks like IVRS No. 54367XXXXX. ◾️It can be used to pay electricity bills online. ◾️The electricity bill is calculated by multiplying the cost of a precise number of watts used per month and the amount of watts consumed.
What is CA number in Best electricity bill?
Where is CA Number in BEST Electricity Bill? If you have the bill in your hand, then check for the right-most column in it. You will find the seven-digit CA number on the second row.
How can I know my Kseb consumer number without bill?
Take a look at your bill, below the barcode, there will be a 13 digit number. That is your consumer number. If you don’t have a printed bill, you can find your consumer number using your mobile number using the KSEB web self-service portal.
How do I find my consumer ID?
To find your LPG ID with mobile, Aadhaar or consumer number, use Quick Search and follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Enter your mobile, Aadhaar or consumer number (with Distributor Name)
- Enter the text shown in the image captcha.
- Click proceed.
- Your 17 Digit LPG ID will be displayed on screen.
How do I find my Tangeco consumer number?
How to find TNEB consumer number? Your consumer number is a service number that you can find on the white meter card on the previous receipt of the TNEB bill.
How can I check my electricity bill?
To calculate your electric bill, you’ll need to figure the energy usage of each of the appliances and electronic devices in your home.
How to Calculate Your Electric Bill
- Multiply the device’s wattage by the number of hours the appliance is used per day.
- Divide by 1000.
- Multiply by your kWh rate.
Why is my electric bill so high?
One of the main reasons your electric bill may be high is that you leave your appliances or electronics plugged in whether you’re using them or not. … The problem is, these devices are sitting idle, sucking electricity out of your home while waiting for a command from you, or waiting for a scheduled task to run.
When should I expect my first electric bill?
You typically receive your first electricity bill from First Choice Power within 4 to 6 weeks after your switch to us goes into effect. You should also receive your last electricity bill from your prior retail electricity provide within 2 to 4 weeks after your switch to First Choice Power goes into effect.
What is the best way to pay electricity bill online?
How to Make BEST Electricity Bill Payment Online?
- Go to the BEST Electricity Bill Payment page on Paytm.
- Enter your 9-digits Consumer Number. …
- Click on ‘Proceed’
- Enter your bill amount.
- Click on ‘Apply promo code’ and enter the promo code BILLPAY to get cashback.