I am writing to you because I would like to apply for a new electric connection/meter. (Explain the actual problem and situation). It is requested that a new electricity meter connection be granted to me so that I can enjoy my office day to day routine. (Cordially describe your greetings and requirements).
How do I set up a new current connection?
Process to apply for a new connection
- Visit the BESCOM sub-divisional office in your area and obtain an application form. …
- Fill in the application form and register it along with the following documents along with it. …
- You will be given a registration number which you can use to track the status of your connection.
What are the requirements for applying electricity connection?
- Recent ID picture (2×2), each for maried applicant/joint accounts.
- Current Community Tax Certificate (Cedula) of the applicant.
- Valid ID.
- Contact number.
- In case of a representative, or a person acting in behalf of the applicant, he/she must submit a Notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
How can I write application?
How to write an application letter
- Research the company and job opening. …
- Use a professional format. …
- State the position you’re applying for. …
- Explain why you’re the best fit for the job. …
- Summarize your qualifications. …
- Mention why you want the job. …
- Include a professional closing.
How do I write a letter for electric bill?
Respected, I would like to inform you that the electricity bill I received for ________ (Mention – quarter/ month) is quite higher than the usual bills I have been paying. The amount mentioned in the bill is _______ (Amount) which is to be paid for consumption of ________ (Units consumed).
How do I change my current meter?
- Go to the local Electricity office personally to apply for Electricity (EB) Meter name transfer.
- Link for contact details of respective office. …
- Applicant shall obtain the form from the respective office (please pay for the form if required)
What is LT category?
A low-tension line is a low voltage line and a high-tension line is a high voltage line. In India LT supply is of 400 Volts for three-phase connection and 230 Volts for single-phase connection. High tension or HT supply is applicable for bulk power purchasers who need 11 kilo-Volts or above.
How much does it cost to connect electricity to a house?
You’ll need to contact them around three business days before you intend to use electricity in the home to give them enough time to connect. Each provider will charge a different amount to connect electricity, but on average it will cost between $12-90, depending on who you sign up with.
How do I apply for beneco?
LOCATION SKETCH in three (3) copies using BENECO prescribed form. Photocopy of VALID IDENTIFICATION CARD (ID) with signature & picture. BARANGAY CLEARANCE or Certification indicating complete address of the applicant. Photocopy of ELECTRICITY BILL OF NEAREST NEIGHBOR with BENECO account.