How do I disconnect my electricity connection?
Procedure for Permanent Disconnection on request of consumer
Consumer has to submit a affidavit on Notary Stamp Paper of Rs. 10, stating the reason of permanent disconnection to the Area Executive Engineer, Distribution Division along with copy of the latest Bill.
How do I write an application for electrical disconnection?
An application For Permanent Disconnection of Electricity Supply by a commercial user. Dear Sir/ Madam, I am writing this letter to you with sheer anguish that you have failed to accommodate me since 8 months now, and it has costed me a bill of worth 2 million rupees.
How do I surrender Tpddl connection online?
How to apply for disconnection/ surrendering of connection? Ans. Visit your District Customer Care Centre and submit following documents of registered customer: ID proof, Last Paid Bill along with request form.
How do you write a letter of disconnection?
Respected Sir/Madam, I ________ (your name) would like to get my landline connection __________ (Your Landline Number) permanently disconnected. The reason for this disconnection is that ___________ (Reason for Surrender Landline – Shifting to another city/Not Required/High Charges/Service Issues).
How do I write a letter to the disconnection of water supply?
I am using the water connection of the above mentioned address from past ________(Years) years. I am writing this letter to bring to you notice that I do not wish to continue with the water connection as I __________(Reason for cancellation- shifted to a new place/ settle abroad – any other reason).
How do you replace a bad electric meter?
- Go to the your respective local electricity office as applicable to register complaint about the faulty electricity meter.
- Contact link for respective service provider. …
- Please go to your respective office. …
- Follow their guidelines to record your complaint.
How can I delete my Paytm payment details?
Paytm Payouts allows the merchants to manage bills payment in a very simple and organized manner.
- To delete a bill, select the bill from the ‘All Bills’ tab.
- Under the ‘Action’ header, click on the ‘3 Dot Menu’ icon.
- Click the ‘Delete’ button.
How can I remove electricity bill from Paytm?
Notifications and bill reminders
- Go to “My Bills”
- Tap the bill which you’d like to stop reminders.
- Go to the top right and select “Details”
- Go to the top right and select “Edit”
- Scroll down to “SmartAlerts”
- Toggle this so that it is switched off.
- Confirm you want to disable SmartAlerts.