To Pay Bills/Buy Prepaid, you navigate to the Make Payment option. Here you select your meter type: either postpaid or prepaid. Now enter your Account Number for Postpaid and Meter Number for Prepaid and then select your payment method. submit to finish up the process.
How do I buy electricity with MTN mobile money?
- Dial *170#
- Enter 2 MoMoPay & Pay Bill.
- Enter 2 Pay Bill.
- Enter 1 for Utilities.
- Enter 1 for ECG.
- Enter Account number.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter Reference.
How can I buy electricity using mobile money?
How to pay your bill/buy prepaid using the ECG Power App
- Choose the “Make Payment” option to Pay Bills or Buy Prepaid.
- Select your meter type (Postpaid/Prepaid)
- Enter your Account Number for postpaid or Meter Number for prepaid.
- Select payment method.
- Enter Mobile Number and amount you want to pay.
Can you buy ECG prepaid with mobile money?
ECG Mobile APP ( ECG Power) is meant for conveniently paying prepaid and postpaid bills, viewing power power usage and getting notified on any ECG activity. Payments on the app can be made through MTN mobile money, Vodafone Cash and AirtelTigo Money.
How can I recharge my prepaid meter with my phone?
How to recharge prepaid meter using bank mobile applications
- Log in to your mobile bank application.
- Click on the pay electrical bill feature.
- Pick the electricity distribution company with which your prepaid meter is registered.
- Fill in your prepaid meter number and the amount you wish to purchase.
Can I buy prepaid online?
for short, how to buy prepaid online. To use the E-prepaid app, users simply download E-PREPAID from the Google Play Store, sign up, enter their 8 or 9-digit meter number, their amount of purchase, and the name registered to the smart meter, and pay through MTN mobile money.
Can I recharge my prepaid meter Online?
How to recharge a prepaid electricity meter online in simple steps using nepa.ng. Get any internet-enabled device e.g mobile phone, laptop, desktop, etc. Select the electricity distribution company you are registered with (e.g. Eko Electricity Distribution Company (EKDC) Prepaid.) Then enter your meter number.
What is the short code for ECG prepaid?
To Use The ECG Mobile Shortcode (*226#) Service To Pay Bills And Top Up Your Credit Balance Using A Non Smart Phone (YAM Phones) you need access the ECG Mobile Shortcode for ECG Services on your phone.
Is there an ECG app for Android?
What is the best ECG app for Android devices? We found the Welltory app to be the best ECG app for Android devices. It gives accurate heart rate results. The app is easy to use since the design is simple and there are instructions for all of the app’s features.
How do I load a Mojec prepaid meter?
To load your Meter Activation token carryout the steps below:
- Punch in the first 20 digits and press “enter”.
- Meter will display succeed.
- Then continue with the next 20 digits and press “enter”. The meter will display “succeed”
- After this, you can buy energy.