The process is simple. Open the official website of JKPDD for bill payment https://billsahuliyat.jkpdd.net/. You will get the bill payment option on the first screen itself. if you know the bill amount, enter the necessary details and click on Pay Now.
How can I pay electricity bill online in Jammu?
Pay Online – through POWER LAC portal
- Go to online portal link.
- Please enter Consumer code, Amount to pay, Name as on bill, Mobile number at the prompts and then hit Pay now tab to get OTP popup. ( …
- In the OTP popup, click proceed to get the OTP in the mobile number provided.
How can I pay electricity bill through Google in Jammu and Kashmir?
- Open the Google Pay app on your smartphone.
- Complete the registration process.
- Select ‘Pay’.
- Select ‘Bill Payments’.
- Select ‘Electricity’.
- Choose the electricity board from the options that are given.
- Next, link the consumer number to the account.
- The due amount will be displayed.
How do I pay my electricity bill with mpay?
Pay bills using Google Pay
- Open Google Pay .
- From the bottom of the screen, slide up.
- Tap New. type in the name of a biller.
- From the search results, tap the name of the biller. Link account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. If you’re asked to enter your Customer ID, you can find it on your physical bill or e-bill.
Which app is best for online electricity bill payment?
6 Best Electricity Bill Payment Apps in India for Android and iOS
- GooglePay (GPay)
- BHIM UPI.
What is the cost of 1 Unit electricity in Gujarat?
Base FPPPA Rate: The base power purchase cost for FY 2021-22 is approved at Rs. 4.481/Unit in place of Rs. 4.30/Unit for FY 2020-21 and base for FPPPA is revised to Rs. 1.80/unit from Rs.
How can I check my electricity bill online Pakistan?
Simply download the application, select the distributor according to your location, enter your reference number and you are good to go.
- Link to App: Electricity Bill Checker Pakistan.
- Website: IESCO.
- Website: LESCO.
- Website: K Electric.
- Website: SEPCO.
- Website: MEPCO.
- Website: GEPCO.
- Website: PESCO.
Can I pay electricity bill through Google pay?
Step1: Open the Google Pay app on your phone. Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the screen, locate and tap on the “+ New payment” option. Step 3: Now on the next select the “Bill Payments” option. Step 4: From the different bill payment options select the ‘Electricity’ tab.
How do I get a receipt of Google pay my electric bill?
Note: You can also view the invoice after payment.
- Open the Google Pay app .
- Tap the biller.
- Under the transaction amount, tap View invoice.
How can I pay my current phone bill?
How to pay your electricity bills through PhonePe
- Step 1: Open the PhonePe app and click on ‘Electricity’ under the ‘Recharge and Pay Bills’ section.
- Step 2: Select your Electricity board.
- Step 3: Enter your bill details.
- Step 4: Pay your bill with UPI/Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
How can I get 100 cashback on my electric bill?
Get Maximum Cashback is Rs 100. User needs to do at least one recharge/bill payment transaction on Paytm to be eligible to win 100% cashback. 200 lucky winners every hour will be awarded 100% cashback. Do as many transactions as possible using the code to increase the chance of Winning.
Which app gives best cashback?
12 of the best cash-back apps of 2021
- Ibotta. Ibotta promises cash back whether you’re shopping in person, online, or while traveling or dining out. …
- Fetch Rewards. …
- RetailMeNot. …
- GetUpside. …
- Coupons.com. …
- Dosh. …
- Receipt Hog. …
Which is best recharge app?
Recharge anytime, anywhere with these apps to save time and money.
- Top Online Recharge Apps in India.
- Google Pay.
- HDFC Payzapp.